Recent content by Pandaofdespair

  1. Pandaofdespair

    Announcement Site performance Update

    ill be honest never had any problems
  2. Pandaofdespair

    Are you young enough to actually call you fav idols Oppa/Noona?

    😂 I'll be honest I'm not even a teen yet...
  3. Pandaofdespair

    Are you young enough to actually call you fav idols Oppa/Noona?

    Obviously..but you know when you have those random weird dreams where god knows how your talking in Korean :yolk: 😂😂
  4. Pandaofdespair

    Are you young enough to actually call you fav idols Oppa/Noona?

    And when people pronounce there names in a foreign accent
  5. Pandaofdespair

    Are you young enough to actually call you fav idols Oppa/Noona?

    I Really find it weird when foreigners call every Asian guy OPPA... :taeminface: at least try to pronounce it correct...:pandamad:
  6. Pandaofdespair

    Fav pieces of lyrics? [Remake 13/?]

    Iv been listening to English songs a bit too much these days so I can only remember some NICO COLLINS 'HONEST' "When it gets heavy you breakdown and say why are you heartless who made you this way I stare at you vacantly right through your face..throwin mah shit cause you don't understand the...
  7. Pandaofdespair

    Are you young enough to actually call you fav idols Oppa/Noona?

    Be Honest...im young enough that's for sure since almost all the idols I like are 29+ or sometimes younger but I usually like the oldest member..idk why..usually the oldest are the weirdest..so umm..yes
  8. Pandaofdespair

    Why can I never like girl crush ggs/concepts?

    i like the dark concepts....really dark....
  9. Pandaofdespair

    Is there a song thats stuck in your head...

    this is Oh My Girls new song right?
  10. Pandaofdespair

    Is there a song thats stuck in your head...

    I still have to listen to that song but she looked really good in the thumbnail on mnet
  11. Pandaofdespair

    Is there a song thats stuck in your head...

    thnx and...when I read this the lyrics suddenly started to play in my head...😂
  12. Pandaofdespair

    Is there a song thats stuck in your head...

    like really really stuck in your head...u randomly blurt out the lyrics....for me its 'O Sole Mio' and 'Mad Hatter':pepeheart:
  13. Pandaofdespair

    What Are The Dumbest Comments You Come Across Online?

    :taeminface: I was reading something on a website a while ago just remembered....someone said"I can't watch SJ's Mamacita lives because seungmins hair during that era stresses me out" it may not sound dumb to u but it sounds dumb to me...and when people make weird comments like "This is BOB he...