Recent content by penguinrose05

  1. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    Hey! I love seventeen! Great to meet you!
  2. penguinrose05

    Did you watch Barbie movies as a kid ?

    Barbie was my whole childhood! I still watch the 12 dancing princesses religiously
  3. penguinrose05

    Thank youu!

    Thank youu!
  4. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    Nice to meet you!
  5. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    I am into multiple groups! My top 3 are probably Stray Kids, Seventeen, and G Idle
  6. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    Hello! I am into multiple groups! My top 3 are probably Stray Kids, Seventeen, and G Idle
  7. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    Thank you!
  8. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    Hello!
  9. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    Nice to mee you!
  10. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    Love that emote! Super cute! It's great to meet you!
  11. penguinrose05

    Intro Introducing me!

    Hello! My name is Lex and I have been a kpop fan since 2016. I am 19 years old and I go by She/Her pronouns! I took a break from kpop and now I am ready to get back into it! This is my first time using a forum, so I am new to all this! Hoping to make some new friends and have a good time!