Recent content by perfectvelvet

  1. perfectvelvet

    Rumor Dispatch couple = Nayeon and her stalker!

    people were mad at them and told them that they shouldn't joke about this situation
  2. perfectvelvet

    News Fans of Twice singer Nayeon worried that German 'stalker' is back in South Korea

    Does JYP not have a solid security team or something
  3. perfectvelvet

    2019 are you embarrassed to be a kpop fan??

    Yeah it's really annoying to spam them, especially in non-related hashtags which is even against the twitter rules. Also, people's irrational dislike towards kpop has to do with racism and the fact that westerners see any non western media as a joke, and those kpop fans literally contribute to...
  4. perfectvelvet

    2019 are you embarrassed to be a kpop fan??

    It's just kpop. Pop music in another language. Nothing too weird or shocking. I am not going to be embarrassed for listening to and talking about what I enjoy, but what would be embarrassing is the industry itself and the fandoms. Fandoms are getting worse every year. To be honest I do use...
  5. perfectvelvet

    You can bring 1 disbanded group back...

    well well well...