Recent content by PhotographerYong

  1. PhotographerYong

    You know about that? Well then... yes, there was something like that going on.

    You know about that? Well then... yes, there was something like that going on.
  2. PhotographerYong

    Hmmm no? Akira acts like a lovesick puppy most of the time but everyone knows about Jihyun’s...

    Hmmm no? Akira acts like a lovesick puppy most of the time but everyone knows about Jihyun’s feeling for Jinsu so it’s platonic. Why? Did something happen between them?
  3. PhotographerYong

    Where did you hear that? Okay fine... I admit some of my resume is more extravagant then my...

    Where did you hear that? Okay fine... I admit some of my resume is more extravagant then my actual work. I collect pictures of my favorite Idols. However I’m not a normal photographer, I’ll go anywhere and do anything just to see my idols. Everything is true its just....I wasn’t exactly “hired”...
  4. PhotographerYong

    I mean, Jinsu fought with everyone and anyone. But look into Shiwoo's relationship with Jinsu...

    I mean, Jinsu fought with everyone and anyone. But look into Shiwoo's relationship with Jinsu once again. I could tell there was some sort of tension there.
  5. PhotographerYong

    Can't say it was the best. He really loved sticking his nose into other people's business... I...

    Can't say it was the best. He really loved sticking his nose into other people's business... I mean RIP but I'm not surprised he was murdered. He was up in everyone's private business.
  6. PhotographerYong

    My hobby includes landscape photography. I loved the view and wanted to take a photo

    My hobby includes landscape photography. I loved the view and wanted to take a photo
  7. PhotographerYong

    It wasn't anything serious. I just helped a friend sneak in to the SM headquarters. It was blown...

    It wasn't anything serious. I just helped a friend sneak in to the SM headquarters. It was blown way out of proportion because I was a staff member.
  8. PhotographerYong

    Wait did I get blocked by Matt and Akira.

    Wait did I get blocked by Matt and Akira.
  9. PhotographerYong

    @TriyadsMatt i want hotpot too!!!

    @TriyadsMatt i want hotpot too!!!
  10. PhotographerYong

    Ohhh @TriyadsAkira you can call me kitty anytime

    Ohhh @TriyadsAkira you can call me kitty anytime
  11. PhotographerYong

    I’ll forever will love Triyads

    I’ll forever will love Triyads
  12. PhotographerYong

    Triyads are amazing I can’t believe EK Entertainment picked me to be their photographer.

    Triyads are amazing I can’t believe EK Entertainment picked me to be their photographer.
  13. PhotographerYong

    @MArtistJihyun I got more pics of Sooyoo if you want them

    @MArtistJihyun I got more pics of Sooyoo if you want them
  14. PhotographerYong

    aw I can’t get tickets to EXO. I forgot I got blacklisted from SM

    aw I can’t get tickets to EXO. I forgot I got blacklisted from SM