Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
PrideInBaek
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by PrideInBaek
Teaser
ATEEZ(에이티즈) - OPERATION : ‘Outlaw’ (SAN, WOOYOUNG on Undercover)
Wooyoung is making me feel things :fangirling:
PrideInBaek
Post #2
22 May 2023
Forum:
K-Pop Station
How would you feel about a TVXQ member being added to SuperM?
But I still think it's gonna be another NCT member
PrideInBaek
Post #21
3 January 2023
Forum:
The Soju Bar
How would you feel about a TVXQ member being added to SuperM?
As long as it's Changmin. Yunho would unfortunately bring negative press for the group
PrideInBaek
Post #20
3 January 2023
Forum:
The Soju Bar
Spotify Wrapped and Apple Replay out NOW! Post your stats <3
PrideInBaek
Post #7
1 December 2022
Forum:
The Daily Café
News
Spire Entertainment asking for Omega X to pay 200k each
The more I learn about this situation the more angrier and sadder I get
PrideInBaek
Post #3
12 November 2022
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
I agree to this. sorry I just got back online after a stint with covid
PrideInBaek
Post #68,054
3 November 2022
Forum:
Card Support Services
Sure. Take it.
Sure. Take it.
PrideInBaek
Profile post comment
27 October 2022
Imagine that you are on a date with Hongjoong...
PrideInBaek
Post #2
20 October 2022
Forum:
The Soju Bar
News
ATEEZ'S Wooyoung "bites" a choreographer
The fanbase got the original choreographer involved
PrideInBaek
Post #4
11 October 2022
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
News
ATEEZ'S Wooyoung "bites" a choreographer
The man is angry and for good reason
PrideInBaek
Post #3
11 October 2022
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
News
ATEEZ'S Wooyoung "bites" a choreographer
Then this happened: https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/10/theqoo-choreographer-from-ateez.html
PrideInBaek
Post #2
11 October 2022
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
News
ATEEZ'S Wooyoung "bites" a choreographer
And the resulting chaos has been oh so good https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/10/theqoo-ateez-member-who-seemed-to-be.html
PrideInBaek
Thread
11 October 2022
Replies: 7
Forum:
The Tea & The Truth
An idol you don't stan/bias that has amazing stage presence
Hyunjin SKZ. Not a fan but I can see why he's heavily endorsed as the center during performances.
PrideInBaek
Post #3
3 October 2022
Forum:
The Soju Bar
I'm in love...oh....ooh...
Vegas: Psycho Daddy
PrideInBaek
Post #4
3 October 2022
Forum:
Land of Smiles
I'm in love...oh....ooh...
I mean Bible and not Vegas lol. His acting was so good. Yes, I just finished watching the show.
PrideInBaek
Post #2
3 October 2022
Forum:
Land of Smiles
Forums
PrideInBaek
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.