Recent content by RainbowMoon

  1. RainbowMoon

    Have any of you seen Michael (2026)?

    I've already seen it three times and it's made me become somewhat of a Michael Jackson fan. I always knew who Michael Jackson was, but I never really realized how much he went through until watching it, and I know that it was only a fraction of his life. If you have watched it, what did you...
  2. RainbowMoon

    What's your fast food delivery order?

    Call me a grandma but ngl I love the Grilled Chicken Wrap from Wendy's :pinksunoo:
  3. RainbowMoon

    Photo Sana for Prada Court

    Devil Wears Prada reference? 👀
  4. RainbowMoon

    News TWICE is scheduled to make their comeback by the end of the year

    That's true :O I wonder if he will pop in if summoned still haha
  5. RainbowMoon

    Photo Jihyo for Milktouch Dewy Glass Skin Foundation

    Is that foundation for darker skin complexions I see? 👀
  6. RainbowMoon

    News TWICE is scheduled to make their comeback by the end of the year

    Wow, I just looked and I believe you're right haha
  7. RainbowMoon

    GFX Wallpapers i've made <3

    HE IS :pandalove: Also getting a shirt of him is such a good idea omg
  8. RainbowMoon

    GFX Wallpapers i've made <3

    My favorite Stranger Things character omg :pepeheart:
  9. RainbowMoon

    Rumor Momo likely to get involved with Gucci Japan

    Such a shame...:nomina:
  10. RainbowMoon

    Rumor Momo likely to get involved with Gucci Japan

    It can't be that bad if it chose Momo as its ambassador, no? :joysip:
  11. RainbowMoon

    Rumor Momo likely to get involved with Gucci Japan

    Even if it's hating on Miu Miu? 👀
  12. RainbowMoon

    I found out there are no alligators in S. Korea

    That is impossible on so many levels... ...I'm in! :pinksunoo: