Recent content by RavenHikari

  1. RavenHikari

    Angel vs Devil (opposite title tracks)

    Angel is my song. I didn't break my lightstick during this song in 2016 live for nothing. Tho I will say devil was probably my favorite clc song since Where are you.
  2. RavenHikari

    Name A Year And Month...

    ZE;A - The Ghost Of Wind
  3. RavenHikari

    Name A Year And Month...

    BTOB - The Winter Tale
  4. RavenHikari

    Name A Year And Month...

    Dal Shebet - Mr. BangBang
  5. RavenHikari

    Name A Year And Month...

    And I will give you kpop song that kpop song that came out during that time that you should listen too. Note: Please try not to repeat comments. I hope you enjoy the classics or some songs that slipped under your radar. :pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
  6. RavenHikari

    Find The Music Video (2019 Edition)

    :pepecry2: I went for more harder ones but if try to look hard enough I know you guys can do it.
  7. RavenHikari

    Find The Music Video (2019 Edition)

    Not even close.
  8. RavenHikari

    Find The Music Video (2019 Edition)

    I messed up . :llama_shook: Sorry it was supposed to say 2019 in the title not 2018
  9. RavenHikari

    Find The Music Video (2019 Edition)

    It's 2019 not 2018 I got the tag right but the title wrong no wonder no one has found anything yet :llama_shook:
  10. RavenHikari

    I Listened to Victon's Entire Discography...

    Yes Remember Me slay. Can't wait to see what you think about their new comeback in March. But also I am devastated that here I am got a 6/10 :pepecry2:
  11. RavenHikari

    Help me find a song. Pleeeease

    :susPepe: I am pretty sure it's this
  12. RavenHikari

    Find The Music Video (2019 Edition)

    Basically I tell you a poor basic description of an mv and you find it. 1. 4 Members Boy Group Dancing in a Warehouse and Ring shopping 2. Girl Group 6 members Jump cuts into aesthetic scenery 3. Boy Group 4 members Singing in Graffiti filled train 4. 5 Members Girl Group Cartoonish...
  13. RavenHikari

    Appreciation Favorite K-Pop Songs Of December 2019

    These are song that impressed this past month: 6. Hyuk (VIXX) - 겨울나비 5. BoA - Starry Night ft Crush 4. Red Velvet - Psycho 3. Baek Yerin - Popo 2. Lim JImin - Who, You? 1. Jun(U-KISS) - Curious About U (STAN MY SON PLEASE) If you would like to be included in the tag list let...
  14. RavenHikari

    Yoboseyo~~

    I do stan soloists but only certain ones
  15. RavenHikari

    Yoboseyo~~

    :pepecry2: Like discord is life now.