Recent content by RedVelvendetta

  1. RedVelvendetta

    Debut Which 'american debut' was the most embarassing for you as a kpop fan?

    Lmao omg I remember adding Eat You Up as a song on my Myspace profile in like 2009. Had no idea that BoA was kpop back then but my middle school self really vibed with the song for some reason. But yes the lyrics are bad lmao.
  2. RedVelvendetta

    Audio Ellie Goulding, Diplo - Close To Me (Red Velvet Remix)

    I'm always wary of western collabs and prior to hearing it I was. But omg this collab meshes together so well! Beautiful vocals from all 6 girls.
  3. RedVelvendetta

    My most played Artists, Albums, and Songs of Q1 2019

    Nice! I actually excluded non-kpop artists otherwise I’d have a bunch more in. Lana made my #4 most played artist overall haha. And RV was my only kpop artist in my top 4
  4. RedVelvendetta

    My most played Artists, Albums, and Songs of Q1 2019

    Aw thanks haha. It helps that I listen to them on my commutes and during work, those plays really add up. I just really enjoy listening to their discography. I'll take breaks so that I don't burn out but I genuinely love replaying their music haha.
  5. RedVelvendetta

    My most played Artists, Albums, and Songs of Q1 2019

    At the very end of last year I finally started using the last.fm Scrobbler to record how many artists, albums, and songs I play. So I decided to post my stats for Quarter 1! This is from Jan 1st to March 31st. This includes songs prior to 2019 of course but a couple 2019 releases made it in! I...
  6. RedVelvendetta

    J-Pop Is Far Superior

    While I prefer kpop there's something really admirable about jpop. In general there's much more authenticity. Also yas that song is so iconic though. It still tops karaoke charts in Japan lol
  7. RedVelvendetta

    What anime are you currently watching?

    I'm watching Steins;Gate 0, almost 8 years after I watched the original series. Tbh I'm finding it a huge letdown, and I'm already 18/23 episodes in. I'm starting to question whether the original was all that great. I think the weakest spot in the show is the characters. I honestly don't find...
  8. RedVelvendetta

    Your favourite Sailor Senshi?

    Moon > Neptune > Venus. Honestly Neptune could overtake Moon but I didn't get to watch much of the original episodes that had Neptune so I didn't get to know her as well.
  9. RedVelvendetta

    Teaser Jisoo Kill This Love teaser

    Jisoo looks great in red hair. C'mon Rose teaser!! I wonder if she'll do a new hair color or not
  10. RedVelvendetta

    How much have you watched anime?

    My completed number on MAL is 329. But if I'm counting only TV shows, then its only 164. Not too bad! Here's my list for reference: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yatsura?status=2&order=4&tag= I've apparently only given out five 10's haha.
  11. RedVelvendetta

    March Madness: Bracket 3 Round 3 (BG)

    I gotta vote for EXO. I'll admit that I need to check out more of Day6 though.
  12. RedVelvendetta

    Teaser BLACKPINK "KILL THIS LOVE" JENNIE TEASER POSTER

    Jesus Christ. Blackpink is coming to end my life
  13. RedVelvendetta

    March Madness: Bracket 3 Round 3 (GG)

    I love 2NE1 but it's obvious what my pick is hahaha
  14. RedVelvendetta

    News Red Velvet wins their 2nd Daesang

    Happy for them! I’d pick Taeyeon too let’s be honest. I wonder where Yeri and Wendy were? Probably traveling or solo work maybe
  15. RedVelvendetta

    News Taeyeon Four Seasons 27th All Kill! | Melon Roof Hit | 1st SM artist to reach 1M ULs

    Queen! Four Seasons is a real grower of a song. At first I liked it and now I’m obsessed. Blue is fantastic as well. Can’t wait for the full album!