Recent content by Riasama

  1. Riasama

    MV ONEUS - A Song Written Easily

    bop I am in love ravn hitting me right in the feels in this vid
  2. Riasama

    songs from your ults that you don‘t like

    I'm an eclipse, dreamcatcher, labyrinth gal
  3. Riasama

    songs from your ults that you don‘t like

    I actually dislike here we are from gfriend's recent album. It's my first song i ever dislike form them so im quite surprised
  4. Riasama

    songs from your ults that you don‘t like

    SUNNY SUMMER BOP
  5. Riasama

    Nizi ep 1 and 2 links no subs sorry

    In love with Rima
  6. Riasama

    Maybe it's because I'm biased

    I will yeoreum yeoreum hae until everyone is sick of it
  7. Riasama

    News Itzy and Cherry Bullet to Make Comebacks

    A YES THAT MEANS I CAN ATTEND CB PROMOTIONS
  8. Riasama

    Has Anyone Traveled to South Korea?

    I am in seoul rn been here for 2 months
  9. Riasama

    Teaser GFRIEND ['Labyrinth'] Teasers (Crossroads Concept)

    I got showcase tickets im deceased
  10. Riasama

    Performance Eunha... wow

    COMEBACK JUSEYO eunha is a goddess
  11. Riasama

    No serious discussions about disbanding Iz*One and X1

    Personally I think it would be nice to at least give IZ*ONE the comeback as soon as the scandal has settled down. If IZ*ONE were to disband then I also think a goodbye to wizone would be a final comeback where you can support them and properly say goodbye to the girls.
  12. Riasama

    What I just realized....

    im in this kpop shit for good Gfriend had the at the start but i still found myself attached to other groups even though I thought I never would
  13. Riasama

    Teaser Bloom*IZ next set of teasers.

    I will ver is so gorgeous