Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
Rosaelis
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by Rosaelis
It was nothing ^3^
It was nothing ^3^
Rosaelis
Profile post comment
24 March 2019
Intro
Hi, I'm Vampire.
Helloooooo :llama_blush:
Rosaelis
Post #44
23 March 2019
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Intro
Hi hello!!!
Welcome :pandalove::pandalove:
Rosaelis
Post #4
23 March 2019
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Intro
OH refugee.
Welcome :llama_blush:
Rosaelis
Post #4
23 March 2019
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
kyaaaa :llama_blush:
kyaaaa :llama_blush:
Rosaelis
Profile post
23 March 2019
Group
[Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔
Kai at Gucci Zumi Event
Rosaelis
Post #30
23 March 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
Love you :llama_blush:
Love you :llama_blush:
Rosaelis
Profile post
23 March 2019
Official
100k POST MILESTONE
Thank youuuu:pepecheer: pheww~ I thought I got the bagde by mistake But I'm glad XD
Rosaelis
Post #173
21 March 2019
Forum:
Milestones Awards Request
Official
100k POST MILESTONE
I- Am I really #495? I think I checked it wrong..
Rosaelis
Post #171
21 March 2019
Forum:
Milestones Awards Request
Group
[Official] EXO Thread ♔ EXO planet ♔
The OP is so pretty :llama_blush:
Rosaelis
Post #29
21 March 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
Photo
EXO's Sehun for COSMOPOLITAN China - April 2019
so beautiful :llama_blush:
Rosaelis
Post #8
21 March 2019
Forum:
The Soju Bar
Official
100k POST MILESTONE
@lalaloveloona Thank you so much!! It looks so pretty :llama_blush:
Rosaelis
Post #170
21 March 2019
Forum:
Milestones Awards Request
Official
100k POST MILESTONE
ohmygosh!! Cant believe I'm the last one of the 100k group :pandalove: Can I have the EXO badge?
Rosaelis
Post #168
21 March 2019
Forum:
Milestones Awards Request
It's nothing ^3^
It's nothing ^3^
Rosaelis
Profile post comment
21 March 2019
Intro
Hello all ^^
I'm going to sleep my babies I will come to you tomorrow sometime Got so much love today phew :llama_blush:
Rosaelis
Post #35
19 March 2019
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Forums
Rosaelis
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.