Recent content by Salalalala

  1. Salalalala

    Why I-fans should be able to vote for Produce 101 groups

    Nope, in my very honest opinion I’m glad how the groups ended up, I don’t think I would like IZ*PNE half as much as I did if international fans had been allowed to vote.
  2. Salalalala

    Songs you prematurity didn’t like

    Let’s no say hate, but dislike: Rookie Gee TT ICY Love Shot Call me Baby
  3. Salalalala

    Intro Who else went here after AKP crashed?

    I am :taesquish:
  4. Salalalala

    Official Which Fandoms Do You Belong To?

    I‘m an army and a WIZ*ONE
  5. Salalalala

    Game Can you name all of the members of the group above?

    I don’t know any member Gfriend
  6. Salalalala

    Most hated member of your bias group?

    In IZ*ONE it’s probably Hyewon. For BTS, I’m not sure, I’d say Jimin but I could be wrong
  7. Salalalala

    WHERES MY OTHHER DESPERATE EX AKP REFUGEEES AT???

    I know, but perhaps she doesn’t know me anymore :pepecry2:
  8. Salalalala

    WHERES MY OTHHER DESPERATE EX AKP REFUGEEES AT???

    Do you recognize me? :taesquish:
  9. Salalalala

    Oh gosh, I love my life

    My sister and I just had a long discussion, and the moment it turned out THAT I WAS RIGHT, she was like „nevermind, I don’t want to deal with this anymore“, and the triumph I feel right now is amazing. Did you ever have any of those triumph moments?
  10. Salalalala

    I see you AKP users.

    I miss my wife :pepecry2: . Other than that, I miss a few other users a bit, but not that much since I didn’t interact too closely with most of them
  11. Salalalala

    Appreciation Oh hello there

    HAHAHAHA. Have fun!
  12. Salalalala

    Can you name these groups biggest hits?

    Rough did better digitally, so I’d say it’s the bigger hit. And I think that RF is much bigger because it was more viral.