Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
Sana
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by Sana
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
Username: Sana Reason: Free Card Day K-Batch please!
Sana
Post #29,018
12 September 2021
Forum:
Card Support Services
Unfortunately I don't trade Valentines Card :c
Unfortunately I don't trade Valentines Card :c
Sana
Profile post comment
12 September 2021
Could you list all your usernames from memory?
Keynam cult where ya at :wonugl:
Sana
Post #6
1 September 2021
Forum:
The Daily Café
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
+
Sana
Post #27,963
1 September 2021
Forum:
Card Support Services
yeah sounds fine
yeah sounds fine
Sana
Profile post comment
1 September 2021
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
Username: Sana Reason: Free card day, k-batch
Sana
Post #27,635
29 August 2021
Forum:
Card Support Services
Sorry, I'm not trading dc valentines :c
Sorry, I'm not trading dc valentines :c
Sana
Profile post comment
28 August 2021
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
Username: Sana Reason: I'm dumb af and requested the 4th anniversary card in the wrong thread. :maheart:
Sana
Post #27,403
27 August 2021
Forum:
Card Support Services
Announcement
Happy 4th anniversary kpopsource!
Username: Sana Reason: Gimme that card I'm still lurkin on this forum yayaya
Sana
Post #32
26 August 2021
Forum:
Community Announcements
I'll get my first dose on Thursday
For only 39.95€ we can offer you Microsoft Office 365 (lifetime) as soon as you get your second dose. Yours sincerely, Microsoft Support
Sana
Post #15
4 August 2021
Forum:
The Daily Café
Would you continue a long distance relationship?
Nowadays I would
Sana
Post #4
6 July 2021
Forum:
The Daily Café
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
User: Sana Reason: Free Card Day KPOP BATCH :pikahappy:
Sana
Post #22,612
4 July 2021
Forum:
Card Support Services
Official
Request Cards or Trades Here
+++
Sana
Post #21,941
27 June 2021
Forum:
Card Support Services
Ok you can set up a trade, I'll agree to it
Ok you can set up a trade, I'll agree to it
Sana
Profile post comment
26 June 2021
already got chae, I'd take Soojin for Binnie if you'd like
already got chae, I'd take Soojin for Binnie if you'd like
Sana
Profile post comment
26 June 2021
Forums
Sana
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.