Recent content by SaphireSaphirine

  1. SaphireSaphirine

    :jenniesmug:

    :jenniesmug:
  2. SaphireSaphirine

    An intellectual :icgyu:

    An intellectual :icgyu:
  3. SaphireSaphirine

    Hmm, good point, lol. But I personally don't like much attention anyway, so I'm happy to share...

    Hmm, good point, lol. But I personally don't like much attention anyway, so I'm happy to share :pandatea:
  4. SaphireSaphirine

    Not generous, just remembering other people exist, too :pikasmart:

    Not generous, just remembering other people exist, too :pikasmart:
  5. SaphireSaphirine

    lol. No reason why I should have all the fun :pepeheart:

    lol. No reason why I should have all the fun :pepeheart:
  6. SaphireSaphirine

    Thank you <3 :nekoshy: I hope you a merry day, too~

    Thank you <3 :nekoshy: I hope you a merry day, too~
  7. SaphireSaphirine

    :bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:

    :bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
  8. SaphireSaphirine

    Aw, thank you~:saranghae: Wishing you a happy day as well~<3

    Aw, thank you~:saranghae: Wishing you a happy day as well~<3
  9. SaphireSaphirine

    Game Skip or Play [GAME]

    Skip
  10. SaphireSaphirine

    Game Count to 10000

    386
  11. SaphireSaphirine

    Game Count to 10000 BY THREE

    6701
  12. SaphireSaphirine

    Photo I dyed meine Haare

    Mwa, so pretty :pandalove:
  13. SaphireSaphirine

    I wrote a little poem inspired by Dreamcatcher's Deja Vu :)

    Oh, I know it’s annoying. I’d always eternally change everything until I drove myself nuts :llama_shook: Hence, why I side-eye writing now, hehe. 😅 Seriously, though, if it becomes too crazy, step back and do something else for a few days, then come back to it. You'll have fresh eyes and are...
  14. SaphireSaphirine

    I wrote a little poem inspired by Dreamcatcher's Deja Vu :)

    Oooh, eternally changing? Kudos to your relentless inner-editor, hahaha~ 😆
  15. SaphireSaphirine

    I wrote a little poem inspired by Dreamcatcher's Deja Vu :)

    Kwaa~ It was beautiful <3 It’s exactly the kind of poem I enjoy reading most. Kind of to the point, but detailed enough to illustrate a story and setting 💕 I see Deja Vu’s influence, but I think it works well on its own, too. My only bit of critic—which is likely simple personal taste, so take...