Recent content by Selfmate

  1. S

    Photo Sana for Arena Magazine behind the Scenes

    no I like to own up to my mistakes and leave it be so that I can remember my failures lol (also that girl is Shuhua from Idle who is one of Tzuyu's close friends)
  2. S

    MV True Damage - Know My Name

    I was literally just watching the video and was about the post it here too lol the songs is probably not for me but we do finally get an MV that is focused like solely on FAker so there's that
  3. S

    Rei & Chaeyoung IG interactions

    slow and steady wins the race... Chaeyoung is currently in a relationship with Mina so she if she wants Rei she has to take things slowly and don't incur the penguin's wrath
  4. S

    Video Nayeon - Candy Bong magic ✨🍭

    some might call that jealousy lol
  5. S

    Bunny Nayeon eating pizza on the floor

    well if you don't get enough action in this relationship - you just fly off to the next universe!!!
  6. S

    Reis guinea cheeks that stores food

    do not squish cheeks during eating!!! I will take important lessons such as this going forward
  7. S

    Nayeon is the next victim of wild Bubble translations

    I'm surprised you're not already dead in the IVErse or the ITZYverse...
  8. S

    Photo Sana for Arena Magazine behind the Scenes

    my bad lol it's done now especially since the people involved are Taiwanese and Japanese - two regions where China has (let called it) INTERESTING relationship with
  9. S

    Video Life is going to the mountains(p) | aespa

    I like how you casually added aespa at the end
  10. S

    Leeseo outfit check

    nice
  11. S

    Bunny Nayeon eating pizza on the floor

    What's good for the Duck is good for the Bunny???? Those who eat off the ground together stay together???
  12. S

    Bunny Nayeon eating pizza on the floor

    no no no for this I need to make an actual comment lol How the mighty have fallen from being the center and face of one of the top kpop groups to eating pizza off the ground...