Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
Seolhyun
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by Seolhyun
18+
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING SKDJEHDIDJKSJD
Seolhyun
Thread
14 August 2019
Replies: 1
Forum:
The Daily Café
It’s boring and dead as hell. Akp was always poppin lol
It’s boring and dead as hell. Akp was always poppin lol
Seolhyun
Profile post comment
7 August 2019
I don’t have a life I just work lol I miss AKP :(
I don’t have a life I just work lol I miss AKP :(
Seolhyun
Profile post comment
7 August 2019
AWE OMFG I AM BLUSHING. I am ecstatic to see you here :pandalove:
AWE OMFG I AM BLUSHING. I am ecstatic to see you here :pandalove:
Seolhyun
Profile post comment
6 August 2019
Teaser
EVERGLOW Going For A Maturer Vibe This Comeback ~
YESESSS ABVDBSJS SKJSDDJWNS DVDV
Seolhyun
Post #2
6 August 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
I have the worst gas
I had to hold it all in at work today now that I’m home I’m a farting machine What’s even worse is that I’m on my period smfh
Seolhyun
Thread
6 August 2019
Replies: 3
Forum:
The Daily Café
Rumor
[pannchoa] TWICE Is Being Used As A Scapegoat For Political Agenda?
I knew it
Seolhyun
Post #5
6 August 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Hello it’s Leean :)
Hello it’s Leean :)
Seolhyun
Profile post
6 August 2019
Any other kps user have a toxic parent?
*hugs you both* I hope two toxicity’s don’t fuck with you. I feel selfish and lacking empathy with my situation. Disregard how those around react.
Seolhyun
Post #7
5 August 2019
Forum:
The Daily Café
If that’s you in your about portion then you are one handsome man 😍 This is Leean_Taeyong btw lol
If that’s you in your about portion then you are one handsome man 😍 This is Leean_Taeyong btw lol
Seolhyun
Profile post
5 August 2019
OMFG HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOLKIES! This is Leean btw looool
OMFG HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOLKIES! This is Leean btw looool
Seolhyun
Profile post comment
5 August 2019
Any other kps user have a toxic parent?
I’m sad
Seolhyun
Thread
5 August 2019
Replies: 14
Forum:
The Daily Café
18+
Which NCT members do you think are into BDSM?
I’m always offline :pepecry1: But tbh Taeyong and Renjun are the only ones who come to mind. Maybe Jungwoo
Seolhyun
Post #21
2 July 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Are the other forums down for y’all?
I’m not talking about OH I still can’t access it still :(
Seolhyun
Post #7
27 June 2019
Forum:
The Daily Café
Are the other forums down for y’all?
I WAS GONNA MAKE A THREAD ABOUT SEOLHYUN UGHHHH
Seolhyun
Post #3
27 June 2019
Forum:
The Daily Café
Forums
Seolhyun
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.