Recent content by shutdown

  1. shutdown

    News WINNER Song Mino's father passes away

    May Mr Song rest in peace. ☹ All the best for Mino and his family in this hard period.
  2. shutdown

    News BVNDIT has disbanded

    I woke up to the news today. I didn't follow them super closely but loved their last comeback. Still shocked. 😶
  3. shutdown

    i'm so done with male idols

    I don't know much about Oneus. Just wanted to say that, if it turns out the allegations are true, Ravn should leave the group. This won't be much of a comfort for the victim, but he at least won't be in public after everything. And yes, if it's true, he definitely deserves jail time (won't...
  4. shutdown

    What is your favorite songs from (G)I-dle's new album?

    Sculpture and Dark (X-file)
  5. shutdown

    Intro Hi all, just joined here

    Hiii! I love Shut Down very much🥰 I also love Whistle, Playing with Fire, See U Later, Lovesick Girls... Who else do you stan? :saranghae:
  6. shutdown

    (TW) What celebrity death was so shocking

    Jonghyun's. I was not into kpop at the time, but I remember being very shocked and sad when I heard. Out of kpop, Avicii and Mac Miller's.
  7. shutdown

    Before you found KPOP, what were you into?

    I was into Marilyn Manson. I was the biggest fan ever lol. Read every interview, knew all songs. Today...not at all. :ChaeNo: I was also more into Rock music before. Now I mainly listen to kpop but Queen is still my favorite rock band.
  8. shutdown

    Recent album you enjoyed?

    Jackson Wang's Magic Man. It is sooo good💥
  9. shutdown

    Answer these questions and I'll assign you a boy group!

    1. April 2. 30th 3. Taurus 4. Cake 5. Listening to music 6. S
  10. shutdown

    Intro Hi all, just joined here

    Thank you😇 soo cool to see blackjacks here♣️
  11. shutdown

    Intro Hi all, just joined here

    Thanks a ton🙂
  12. shutdown

    Intro Hi all, just joined here

    I will definitely check his music too :excitedmarch:
  13. shutdown

    Intro Hi all, just joined here

    Omg, so glad to see PH-1 appreciation! I discovered his music just recently and I'm completely hooked! :lovelycooky:
  14. shutdown

    Intro Hi all, just joined here

    Hi, nice to meet you🤠
  15. shutdown

    Intro Hi all, just joined here

    Thank you😊