Recent content by SiggyStan

  1. SiggyStan

    Which k-pop song are you currently listening to?

    Currently obsessed with God's Menu and Turn Back Time. I always thought it would take a while for me to warm up to boy groups, but Stray Kids and WayV have shown me the light. I didn't even know what WayV was until two days ago!
  2. SiggyStan

    What's the group that you tried getting into but simply couldn't?

    I should have added Gfriend in my initial post. I also can't really get into them even though I like the Fever album and love their anime intro tracks and SinB.
  3. SiggyStan

    What's the group that you tried getting into but simply couldn't?

    I couldn't get into Lovelyz or OMG. Just not my cup of tea when it comes to Kpop GGs, although they make very good music as I've added a decent bit of their songs to my kpop playlist. I couldn't get into Gugudan. Act 4 and 5 are good stuff but everything else... I don't think so. On a positive...
  4. SiggyStan

    Have you ever dropped a group and why?

    You can't drop groups when your criteria for stanning is so picky to begin with :wimwim:
  5. SiggyStan

    MV Rocket Punch - "Bim Bam Bum" MV!

    I like it a lot. I thought the choreo was pretty on point which was pleasantly surprising.
  6. SiggyStan

    Appreciation Dreamcatcher, the day to be called ‘female BTS’ is not far off?

    The group to make rock once again a powerhouse genre becoming Dreamcatcher would be a dream for Insomnias everywhere. If anyone could do it, these girls would be at the top of the shortlist.
  7. SiggyStan

    MV Blackpink at it again

    I sometimes underestimate the devotion of Blinks :nekosweat:
  8. SiggyStan

    Teaser Raiden ft. Irene The Only

    Let Irene Eomma shine :pandalove:
  9. SiggyStan

    I want to know more about Mamamoo

    Check out MooMoo Subs. Sometimes they have subs out before Mamamoo's sub team does, though I think it's a bit rare.
  10. SiggyStan

    The reason We are unsubbing SMTOWN

    I sometimes forget that if Chinese K-pop idols can be targeted, they usually are.
  11. SiggyStan

    News SM is operating on a deficit

    Wow, that place look like an SM stan's dream. When shareholders tell you to act more like a suit :pepecry2:
  12. SiggyStan

    Teaser Rocket Punch(로켓펀치) Shooting Teaser

    I am ready to be punched :pikahappy:
  13. SiggyStan

    Appreciation 🌻👑 T-ARA'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION: DAY 10👑🌻

    T-ara, favorite disbanded group confirmed :sadcat:
  14. SiggyStan

    Performance Dreamcatcher - One of the few K-pop GG's who most likely has a bigger female than male fanbase

    Mamamoo and Dreamcatcher. Proof girls know how to stan talent :pandahappy:
  15. SiggyStan

    News OH MY F*CKING GOD

    Sounds about right. Can't keep one of the bop queens down for long. Well, a decade is pretty long :pandanoreaction: