Recent content by Skorge

  1. Skorge

    18+ do you ever have kissing or sex dreams?

    I'm not one to kiss and tell... but...
  2. Skorge

    Appreciation Lol there may be agreement Irene is ai

    I've thought this for YEARS!!! :pandalove:
  3. Skorge

    Would you ever get a tattoo?

    I have 13... they're quite addictive.
  4. Skorge

    Are you a fan of scary movies?

    Definitely!
  5. Skorge

    2 idols you think look alike?

    Jihyo (Left) and Yunjin (Right)
  6. Skorge

    Which animal do you think is your spirit animal ?

    Adaptable Survivor Prefers to avoid confrontation, but not afraid to stand up for itself Loner
  7. Skorge

    Nothing really noteworthy... pretty status quo.

    Nothing really noteworthy... pretty status quo.
  8. Skorge

    Who is your favourite group leader?

    After a careful, painstaking, 2 nanosecond deliberation... weighing the pros and cons, I came to a decision... <--her!
  9. Skorge

    I'm fantastic. How have you been?

    I'm fantastic. How have you been?
  10. Skorge

    Of course!

    Of course!
  11. Skorge

    Ranking SM groups

    Here's my Top 10.... Red Velvet Red Velvet Red Velvet Red Velvet Red Velvet Red Velvet Red Velvet Red Velvet Red Velvet Red Velvet I'm all about variety... and not AT ALL biased.
  12. Skorge

    What is your opinion on the term “dozen”?

    This is the only thing that comes to mind when I hear this word. or maybe this...