Recent content by snailyeon

  1. snailyeon

    Favorite post-LOONA redebut?

    Yes I just KNOW I'm going to love Yves' debut.
  2. snailyeon

    Favorite post-LOONA redebut?

    Personally, I think my favorite redebut currently is Chuu, which might be "basic" or something, but I love her music so much out of everyone! If I were to rank them all, I think it'd go like this: 1. Chuu 2. Odd Eye Circle 3. ARTMS (based on pre-releases) 4. Loosemble I didn't include YVES...
  3. snailyeon

    Thank you sm! <3

    Thank you sm! <3
  4. snailyeon

    hi!! thank you so much!! <3

    hi!! thank you so much!! <3
  5. snailyeon

    i love kpop twitter

    i think i've gained years back on my life since deleting twitter lmao
  6. snailyeon

    will do!! thank you!!

    will do!! thank you!!
  7. snailyeon

    What time of the day are you fully awake?

    probably between 10am-12pm? it depends though.
  8. snailyeon

    thank you for the follow !! 💕

    thank you for the follow !! 💕
  9. snailyeon

    Which of your most recent emojis is concerning out of context?

    😽 .... i cringed seeing this in my recents