Recent content by SnowWhite

  1. SnowWhite

    Do you play/played any sports?

    Gymnastics at 5. Now idk strength training being a sport it not.
  2. SnowWhite

    what's the stupidest question you've asked Google?

    Usually ask my stupid questions from ChatGPT. It’s basically my life coach so there are many, but an example is washing machine instructions or many advice in grocery shopping
  3. SnowWhite

    What are your favorite flowers?

    Many years I thought answering peonies would be more original but tbh I’m all about roses deep in my heart.
  4. SnowWhite

    Do You like candy?

    Few bites occasionally
  5. SnowWhite

    Do you use Uber/Lyft?

    Only public transport where I live and my dad’s car back home. I mean we don’t even have uber in that small city.
  6. SnowWhite

    Do you wear jewelry often?

    I got signature pieces yea, my sister gave me a necklace and I love my silver earrings . I had a ring I wore for 7, 8 years that I lost tho.
  7. SnowWhite

    Are you still a fan of the first group that got you into kpop?

    Well there isn’t much left of their original version and they were nowhere to be found for 12 years but still they are pretty cool
  8. SnowWhite

    do you prefer physical books or e-books?

    Physical, but as a student who has to read many I am forced to read on an iPad specially because I’m using ChatGPT every 2 minutes
  9. SnowWhite

    have you ever cut your own hair?

    I cut my bangs apparently the hairdresser could tell I messed it up myself
  10. SnowWhite

    What are your current obsessions, besides kpop?

    Always Pinterest aesthetics
  11. SnowWhite

    what's your fav foreign cuisine?

    I too like Korean and Japanese food but barrel could be found in the small city where I live
  12. SnowWhite

    do you have a morning routine?

    I want it to be better but depends on my circumstances I don’t live in a very nice place so I wake-up wash face wear makeup get dressed head out maybe coffee on the way
  13. SnowWhite

    Have you ever been to a hotel with free breakfast?

    Yea quite some times