Recent content by SojuPang

  1. SojuPang

    Okay, so what do I do now?!

    lmao who said i wasn't shy too XD Ehh, I guess... if he mustered up the courage to say something after so long, maybe I can too *already panicking* Ahh nooo, don't scare me 😢
  2. SojuPang

    Okay, so what do I do now?!

    What about? 😣 I typically ease in to someone I've just met. But I never had someone stare at me for 9 months lmao A simple "how are you?", "What's up?"
  3. SojuPang

    Okay, so what do I do now?!

    I'll be as brief as possible: Guy at work. We'll call him 'J'. Work = 2 buildings on the same street- I work in building 1, he works in building 2 across the street One slow day, I go to building 2 to help ---> First encounter with J. I notice him, but he doesn't occupy my mind too much...
  4. SojuPang

    Game Count backwards from 10,000

    8332~
  5. SojuPang

    Appreciation What is your opinion on PDA?

    I'd do it, so it only makes sense to be okay with others doing it- kisses, hugs, hand holding, small cuddling, that's fine. Little things are fine. BUT I saw a video of a middle aged couple though where a man put his hand down the woman's pants in the back, he dug his fingers up in there, then...
  6. SojuPang

    Game Count backwards from 10,000

    8340
  7. SojuPang

    It's a link not a thread SMH But thanks nonetheless! I sure will~

    It's a link not a thread SMH But thanks nonetheless! I sure will~
  8. SojuPang

    @RainbowDevil I SUCK at trying to find these kinds of helpful threads, thank you so much lol

    @RainbowDevil I SUCK at trying to find these kinds of helpful threads, thank you so much lol
  9. SojuPang

    Omg seriously? How long will I be a flop?? 🤣 I don't even mind, I think it's funny lol

    Omg seriously? How long will I be a flop?? 🤣 I don't even mind, I think it's funny lol
  10. SojuPang

    Intro I'M A FLOP LOL

    There'd be the occasional funny bashing post that had nothing to do with KPOP- like bashing plants, or periods or family troubles. I bashed ants once *shrug* Otherwise, it's the same recycled bashes and it's putting me to sleep smh 😴 But yes, the mods and other staff that I've seen are cool...
  11. SojuPang

    Intro I'M A FLOP LOL

    I get the feeling in here 😊 I've had my "new" AKP account since 2016 but started using it of March this year. Like 2 weeks in, I only had like 13 messages and here I am already almost halfway there lol Thank you so much~! The people and staff are generally very nice but the most interesting...
  12. SojuPang

    Intro I'M A FLOP LOL

    let's be stupid americans together 😎 and thanks!!!!!! Thanks! I love calm but hate boring~ Lol, they're honestly dead for the most part at AKP too except when info from the scandal flares up again Yoohooo! I wonder if I should step up and make a BB artist thread once I get used to this place a...
  13. SojuPang

    what languages do you speak?

    English, Creole/Kreyol and French I guess? Creole/Kreyol is similar to French anyway lol
  14. SojuPang

    Intro I'M A FLOP LOL

    :llama_squish: Thanks!
  15. SojuPang

    Intro I'M A FLOP LOL

    Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well 😁 In no way am I new to KPOP forums. I'm a 2nd generation KPOP fan who first joined Allkpop back in.... 2010-2011?? Then they went to making a semi-non-functional forum from scratch and I left to EntAsia (idk if anyone has ever even heard of it. It's...