Recent content by Soleski

  1. Soleski

    Hi again everyone

    You werent annoying at all haha you were really cute :pepeheart: I dont really do forums anymore, idk how I ended up here today, but I am glad to see you :pepeheart: have fun at collage, enjoy it!! and good luck on the exams!:bigcatlove: :pikahappy:Danmei is pretty good, I love it too! Do...
  2. Soleski

    The only objective tier list of NewJeans songs you ever need

    1. Hype boy 2. Ditto 3. Attention 4. Omg 5. Cookie 6. Hurt :sakUwu:
  3. Soleski

    Who is your ult bias????

    J-hope :pepeheart:
  4. Soleski

    TV what's ost of the year

    blue flower is so good, I love Lia's voice personally, I liked with you the most: :pepeheart:
  5. Soleski

    Troy??? That you?

    iconic song
  6. Soleski

    Uncomplete anime

    its pretty good and the manga is amazing
  7. Soleski

    Uncomplete anime

    Akatsuki no Yona :sanapray: :bigcatlove:
  8. Soleski

    newjeans are truly insane

    thanks i will look into it when i have some time :pepeheart:
  9. Soleski

    Any overhyped movie/tv show you regret watching

    Avatar 2 it was way too long and the plot was similar to the first movie, it was a waste of time
  10. Soleski

    whats your latest liked song on spotify?

    Ditto by Newjeans :pepeheart:
  11. Soleski

    newjeans are truly insane

    Yeees i need a bagde too :sanapray::pepeheart:
  12. Soleski

    newjeans are truly insane

    They have really good songs, I am glad they are successful :pepeheart:
  13. Soleski

    do you have any comfort shows?

    Sekaiichi hatsukoi Black Butler circus arc Akatsuki no yona
  14. Soleski

    Intro Hi! I Am A New User Here

    welcome :pepeheart: