Recent content by SONEReveluv

  1. SONEReveluv

    Can I Watch KDrama On Dailymotion?

    How do you find them? 😊
  2. SONEReveluv

    Can I Watch KDrama On Dailymotion?

    thank you I will check it out
  3. SONEReveluv

    Can I Watch KDrama On Dailymotion?

    Okay thanks 😊
  4. SONEReveluv

    Can I Watch KDrama On Dailymotion?

    Is Viki free to use?
  5. SONEReveluv

    Can I Watch KDrama On Dailymotion?

    I downloaded the Dailymotion app. I know there are sometimes tv shows and movies on the app. I want to know are there any korean dramas on Dailymotion? Do you have any recommendations of kdrama channels or kdramas to watch?
  6. SONEReveluv

    Official SNSDirectory

    (active) Instagram: jazzystextfics I just started an account for posting kpop texting stories and imagines. its multifandom. sometimes i might post non kpop stories.
  7. SONEReveluv

    Intro HI Im New looking for friends

    Thanks! Aaww sweet :pandalove:
  8. SONEReveluv

    Intro HI Im New looking for friends

    Aaww thanks 😍
  9. SONEReveluv

    Intro HI Im New looking for friends

    I meant Kaichou wa Maid sama. sorry 😅
  10. SONEReveluv

    Intro HI Im New looking for friends

    Its good!
  11. SONEReveluv

    Intro HI Im New looking for friends

    Thanks! Awesome! 😊😊😊😊
  12. SONEReveluv

    Group 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation Official Thread| YEONGWONHI S♥ NYUH SHI DAE!!!

    Oh Thanks this thread looks awesome! 😍 😍
  13. SONEReveluv

    Intro HI Im New looking for friends

    Currently Im watching Noragami and Maid Sama. I like many anime its hard to choose favorites
  14. SONEReveluv

    Intro HI Im New looking for friends

    Hi thanks