So tree surgeon is the new name for slumberjack? And yes Im glad this one is safer than being a firefighter.
Oh yes but you know kpop fandoms tease each other to the point we become toxic to any other fandom. Then being nice is rare and spare.
But welp, the girls keep doing fine despite all...
Well you did cosplay as a girl very well all this time. I havent checked Gfriend's Fever yet but I like the pics, this styling looks good on the girls and Yuju, I think?, looks beautiful.
Tree surgeon!? What do you do, it sounds interesting. And yes I remain loyal to AKP but that is full of ARMYs now and BTS ass kissers, so I remain in the BT and the threads of my faves most of the time.
Happy birthday to your girls! How is Japan so far? Are you enjoying it? Are you working as a firefighter there too? I'm fine and everything is just same old same.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.