Recent content by spacebanana

  1. spacebanana

    MV DIA - WooWa

    It's giving me some 2019 T-ara vibes, I love it. Hope the song does well.
  2. spacebanana

    Official 100k POST MILESTONE

    Whaat 100k :o That's a lot. Sadly I've been pretty lazy in contributing to that hehe. THIS IS MY CHANCE TO GET A SNSD BADGE WITHOUT HAVING THE POST COUNT FOR IT wait actually I'm not sure if I have enough already... anyway No actually the Hyo badge here is amazing Can I have the SNSD's Hyoyeon...
  3. spacebanana

    News instiz officially introduces FLO charts and exclusion of Naver

    I'm still cackling way too much every time I remember these dudes named their apps after a period tracking app and a vibrator.
  4. spacebanana

    Seungri harassing young men too

    It's so sad. All these moments that used to be cute or funny are now just weird.
  5. spacebanana

    Hyo on DJ dreams, future SNSD trip & more

    Hyo was interviewed by #Legend. Not only did we get a lot of awesome pics like this But they also asked her some pretty nice questions. And they let her namedrop TikTok so there's that 😶 So you don't feel clickbaited into going through the whole thing, she wants to perform at big festivals...
  6. spacebanana

    News Names of everyone in the Chatroom is announced!

    All I have to say is we gotta stop connecting Yuri's name to his. We know his name so let's use it instead of ''Yuri's brother''. People are probably going to know about the family ties and every outlet is going to use her name to get those extra clicks but maybe the damage to her image can...
  7. spacebanana

    Anyone else....

    I'm still just randomly clicking it to turn the lights on and off
  8. spacebanana

    Photo SVT DK as King Arthur

    That's just the dangers of the entertainment business, what could go wrong (:
  9. spacebanana

    Photo SVT DK as King Arthur

    Aa I love idol musical pics when they go all out, looks amazing. Now if we could have this as an actual cb concept~
  10. spacebanana

    Photo Throwback to SNSD's first magazine appearance

    In S Magazine, published by SM. Because of how many pics there are, individual pictures are in spoilers. It's been a while ;_;
  11. spacebanana

    Brexit might not happen!!!

    Yup :D I'm really hoping for that too, but we've seen they'd rather vote for Donald Duck so fingers crossed lol
  12. spacebanana

    Brexit might not happen!!!

    That'd be quite a change. Well, at least Japan has a lot to offer in the form of distraction. Hope everything works out. Basically sote (the healthcare reform) fell, government lost their trust and declared that they're stepping down. What followed was a public pity party of ''oh woe me I tried...
  13. spacebanana

    Brexit might not happen!!!

    Gah, I hope you guys get some peace soon. Our government seems to have gone full retard lately too. Why can't we just have smart politicians.
  14. spacebanana

    What are you doing right now?

    Dipping digestive biscuits into tea and eating them while listening to Alizée and Édith Piaf :D It's 11 pm and I've nothing to do. Kinda feel like playing something but then i'd be up til 3 am.
  15. spacebanana

    Me after finding the lightbulb

    This lightbulb, I don't actually go and poke the actual lamp