Recent content by SparklingJess

  1. SparklingJess

    Best 3rd Generation Songs Tournament Information

    D4 Hard Carrying that list lbr :joysip: The only national hit ever :sj_weary:
  2. SparklingJess

    Translation Of Jaejoong's IG post

    Source
  3. SparklingJess

    News Kim Jaejoong is NOT infected with COVID-19, turns out to be a joke

    Can't even be mad at her for this one. If I see less than 3 articles by the end of the day, I'll be shocked
  4. SparklingJess

    Dear graphic designers...

    I for one am greatly offended because it's obvious plagiarism of my works with zero compensation, credit or even a shout out. Do you know how hard it is to spend hours honing your chicken scratch just for someone else to see it?!
  5. SparklingJess

    Comment your ult group and I will insult your faves!

    You've already done Soshi before Try and guess some of my other ults :sippinthetea:
  6. SparklingJess

    News Kim Jaejoong is NOT infected with COVID-19, turns out to be a joke

    I just know that this is about to give NetizenBuzz life tho
  7. SparklingJess

    News Kim Jaejoong is NOT infected with COVID-19, turns out to be a joke

    Was it ever confirmed whether Chungha had it or not?
  8. SparklingJess

    News Kim Jaejoong is NOT infected with COVID-19, turns out to be a joke

    THIS IS WHY MEN DONT DESERVE RIGHTS
  9. SparklingJess

    News Kim Jaejoong is NOT infected with COVID-19, turns out to be a joke

    Damn I hope it's a mild case and he recovers soon
  10. SparklingJess

    Taeyeon released 20 songs this year. What are your top 5 fav?

    Vanilla Here I Am Wine Blue I Found You
  11. SparklingJess

    What do you think will happen with X1 and IZ*ONE after the storm?

    Not all X1 members have contracts, I wonder if they can look at this and just "nope" out of it
  12. SparklingJess

    IZ*ONE is F***ED

    I at least hope the girls can maintain their individual solo stans and akgaes. We really don't need to have another post-iOi situation