Recent content by Stellaaark

  1. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    Oh yes visuals and star power go hand in hand most of the times. But the specific compelling factor I was referring to is something else. There can be the first look and some people might exclaim "wow" when the trainee look extremely appealing to them..but to continue to secure their attention...
  2. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    Hmm, trying to understand Korean's taste is something that would be pretty difficult I would say, lol. I too agree that Hyunbin is the best looking Starship trainee and might be the second most 'talented'(i.e ready) out of the 4 but he was given the center position for Blood Sweat and Tears and...
  3. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    I actually do see a possibility of Minhee shaking the rankings up and replacing another Starship trainee, saw a thread on Reddit that the core fandom of Minhee is actually within the top 11. And with the rumours that he left a really deep impression during the position evaluations, I'm curious...
  4. Stellaaark

    TV Did ur favs make it?

    Song Hyeong Jun is my one pick and he made it. Actually I like too many trainees but those that are closest to my heart and I won't survive the heartbreak if they don't make it are: Seungyoun, Wooseok, Dohyun. I LOVE Kookheon but I'm preparing myself to not expect too much so I won't have a...
  5. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    aww I really liked Seungyoun's message. He was talking about his dad who had passed away and you can tell he is so strong. </3 And Hyeongjun cried because he felt so awful when his X Class hyungs were congratulating his rise and he couldn't even meet their eyes due to the guilt. A baby, but his...
  6. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    Yes I loveee how we are all having such a mature discussion in regards to our differing opinions on the voting.<3 I can definitely see both sides of the coin but I think MNET doesn't want to risk having any chance of intl viewers changing up their preferred line up. One good example would be...
  7. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    Aww the annual waterworks fest will soon start... I only recognise the bottom two trainees who are the 60th candidates. God Bless for all of our faves.
  8. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    Midam probably would win or Peak. But yeah either of these two would be kinda... idk, a little bit less eye catching than the current top Yohan or even Dongpyo as the centre of the future group. I agree that Korea tends to somehow make the line up work at the end. But I don't know that Midam...
  9. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    Honestly I am one of those who is relieved that the voting is not open internationally. If Koreans vote for visuals, I can guarantee that the pre-exposed trainees or trainees from big agencies will occupy the majority of the seats if international viewers have a say in making the group. Such...
  10. Stellaaark

    Sure, friend! ;)

    Sure, friend! ;)
  11. Stellaaark

    thank you! Saw your comment on twitter recommending this forum so I came and signed up. :) Nice...

    thank you! Saw your comment on twitter recommending this forum so I came and signed up. :) Nice to "meet" you.
  12. Stellaaark

    Reality Official Produce_X101 Thread (The Finale Is Subbed NOW!!!)

    I can see the most recent evaluation rumours being true. Honestly I'm quite excited at some of teams, Seungyoun doing rap finally? I'm HERE for it. And also that Swalla team has so many potential members in the final lineup, y'all better prepare for huge division of votes between them. Lolol