Recent content by Strange1ne

  1. Strange1ne

    Who this girl?

    Oh yeah. She is! Thank you so much. I only know Siyeon and Dami
  2. Strange1ne

    Who this girl?

    So I'm not very familiar with many GG groups especially new ones but I can name all 23 members of NCT no problem lol anyway, I came across this and I need to know which group this girl belongs to so I can Stan.
  3. Strange1ne

    Video BoA 보아 'Better' Dance Practice

    She's awesome. The way she moves her body whoa!
  4. Strange1ne

    Still a flop :yolk:

    Still a flop :yolk:
  5. Strange1ne

    how many piercings do you have?

    4. Both lobes, 2 upper helix. I used to have a lower helix one but it closed I have always wanted an industrial :yolk:
  6. Strange1ne

    Hey hey :bigcatlove:

    Hey hey :bigcatlove:
  7. Strange1ne

    Movie Disney+ is planning a bunch of movie reboots

    They should leave 'Home Alone' alone :chickill:and I don't understand why Night at the Museum needs a remake. The Sword in the Stone seems like it would be interesting tho...
  8. Strange1ne

    Cover Chen Posts First YT Cover in 6 Months

    His voice is incredible.
  9. Strange1ne

    Do we really have to make EVERYTHING about race?

    I don't get why it has to be about race. Lots of people struggle with finding the right shade for their skin. My skin is a lot on the darker side but I too face this problem. Its actually very common :taeminface:
  10. Strange1ne

    Well it's been a while. Hope everyone is doing alright with this global pandemic

    Well it's been a while. Hope everyone is doing alright with this global pandemic
  11. Strange1ne

    I'm not dead

    I'm not dead
  12. Strange1ne

    MAMA Lineup

    Chung Ha & WayV :pikadab:
  13. Strange1ne

    Why does the U.S. prefer BLACKPINK over TWICE or Red Velvet?

    Personally it's the music style for me (and I do not even live in the west) and for Twice it's definitely the 9 members thing but I still like them tho.
  14. Strange1ne

    Comeback EXO "OBSESSION" TRACKLIST

    Looking forward to Jekyll and Butterfly Effect the most-est :ilovebread: