Recent content by taeli

  1. taeli

    Appreciation I also have a new ult!

    much anticipated also so ready to look at them legs in the dance practices :sj_weary:
  2. taeli

    Intro HOIIIII!!!!

    ugh why diarrhea :llama_shook:
  3. taeli

    Intro HOIIIII!!!!

    thanks :rjbow:
  4. taeli

    Appreciation I also have a new ult!

    yesss neymarrr with curlss he's trying his best to be a kpop idol :sj_weary:
  5. taeli

    Intro HOIIIII!!!!

    yes and so is pleasin7 I stan BTS the most and idk if i stan other groups but i like listening exo, monsta x, blackpink and well there's more~ wby? :pepeheart:
  6. taeli

    Intro HOIIIII!!!!

    I doubt im sexy but ok I'll stay until i find you one to make your lewd dream come true how abt it? :sippinthetea:
  7. taeli

    Intro HOIIIII!!!!

    im sorry ;< i just picked randomly :pepecry1:
  8. taeli

    Intro HOIIIII!!!!

    enjoying stanning as much as i can in quarantine life :taemsip:
  9. taeli

    Intro HOIIIII!!!!

    what wish? :umwhat:
  10. taeli

    Intro HOIIIII!!!!

    I'm a genderless alien from pluto I love the solar system and HOPE WORLD!! hope we get along