Recent content by Taemin

  1. Taemin

    The mistakes of an ex-US president

    This is the happiest day of my life :pepecheer: Your voice always gave me shivers and your whole existence is a blessing to this world :sj_weary: I love you @Baekhyun :pepeheart:
  2. Taemin

    The mistakes of an ex-US president

    :pepeheart: I do love you I promise I hope this isn't to forward but do you maybe...wanna get shipped together? I'll raise your baby as if it were my own:maheart:
  3. Taemin

    The mistakes of an ex-US president

    Actually.....I have something to confess I was never in love with @Obama , all this time I was in love with you Baekhyun I just thought that I could never have a chance with you so I tried to tear you guys apart But I realize now that I'm causing you, the one truly love, pain and so I 'll...
  4. Taemin

    The mistakes of an ex-US president

    I'm truly sorry is there anyway I can make it up to you?:maheart: @Obama doesn't deserve you if he'd gonna treat you like this, you deserve someone who will treat you right
  5. Taemin

    The mistakes of an ex-US president

    :pandanoreaction: I...had no idea... if I had known....I ...I wouldn't have gotten between you two :maheart:
  6. Taemin

    The mistakes of an ex-US president

    See @Baekhyun? Everyone else already knew he was always mine, you were just a replacement until he could be with me
  7. Taemin

    The mistakes of an ex-US president

    You? I don't wanna get myself reported for animal abuse so I'll pass :pepesmug:
  8. Taemin

    The mistakes of an ex-US president

    There there Taebama was the OG ship anyways it's time you realize that :oof_tea: