Recent content by TaenSugaKookies

  1. TaenSugaKookies

    I will as soon as I have time!

    I will as soon as I have time!
  2. TaenSugaKookies

    Intro Hello Everyone!

    lmao. I haven't been on so much since school was shut down. 😁 Can't you see me is a bop! Drama is my favorite b-side. :bigcatclap:
  3. TaenSugaKookies

    I won't be on much here but sure! :bigcatlove:

    I won't be on much here but sure! :bigcatlove:
  4. TaenSugaKookies

    who else calls me V and has a wonho apple dp? :joysip:

    who else calls me V and has a wonho apple dp? :joysip:
  5. TaenSugaKookies

    Hi HI!!! :nekolove:

    Hi HI!!! :nekolove:
  6. TaenSugaKookies

    SHY?!!!!!!!!! :bigcatlove:

    SHY?!!!!!!!!! :bigcatlove:
  7. TaenSugaKookies

    Some jpop songs are amazing. I can see why you'd be more into them. <3

    Some jpop songs are amazing. I can see why you'd be more into them. <3
  8. TaenSugaKookies

    Intro Hello Everyone!

    I only stan BTS, but I fan Ateez, TXT, Stray KIds, and many many others. 😁
  9. TaenSugaKookies

    Intro Hello Everyone!

    I'm V4ever.😁:bigcatlove:you might of seen me around.
  10. TaenSugaKookies

    Intro Hello Everyone!

    thank you!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
  11. TaenSugaKookies

    I've heard a few jpop songs, but I guess I'm more into kpop. 😁 This site is so cool btw! lol

    I've heard a few jpop songs, but I guess I'm more into kpop. 😁 This site is so cool btw! lol
  12. TaenSugaKookies

    Intro Hello Everyone!

    I'm new here, as you can see. I'm WAY more familiar with the kpop forum Allkpop, so everything seems so different here! I hope we all get along and I'm happy to be here! Everyone seems so nice!
  13. TaenSugaKookies

    Hello everyone! I'm V4ever from Allkpop. It's great to see a few familiar users! :taesquish:

    Hello everyone! I'm V4ever from Allkpop. It's great to see a few familiar users! :taesquish:
  14. TaenSugaKookies

    Cool! Moa fighting!

    Cool! Moa fighting!
  15. TaenSugaKookies

    Thank you! 😁

    Thank you! 😁