Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
taytay1234
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by taytay1234
thank you!!!!!
thank you!!!!!
taytay1234
Profile post comment
8 June 2020
THANK YOU!!!! :nekolove:
THANK YOU!!!! :nekolove:
taytay1234
Profile post comment
7 June 2020
Thank you!!! :pandalove:
Thank you!!! :pandalove:
taytay1234
Profile post comment
7 June 2020
Do you guys like ASMR?
I LOVE JSMR lol I love jeno's asmr and all nct lol
taytay1234
Post #2
3 June 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Intro
Hey! ig this is kind of a re-introduction
Hello!!! Nice to meet you and I stan exo already! :nekolove:
taytay1234
Post #3
2 June 2020
Forum:
Arrivals Hall
Comment and I'll give you a flower
yes it is!:saranghae::saranghae::saranghae::saranghae:
taytay1234
Post #33
31 May 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Comment and I'll give you a flower
of course! We are twins so we both are amazing haha:pandalove:
taytay1234
Post #29
31 May 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Comment and I'll give you a flower
AWWW YOU TOO!!!!! :nekolove:
taytay1234
Post #25
31 May 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Comment and I'll give you a flower
THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!
taytay1234
Post #20
31 May 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Comment and I'll give you a flower
HELLO MY FAVORITE PERSON!!!!! :nekolove: :llama_laugh:
taytay1234
Post #14
31 May 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
What's your comfort food?
OMG MINE IS OREOS TWINSSSSSSSS:llama_laugh:
taytay1234
Post #30
31 May 2020
Forum:
The Daily Café
Appreciation
I didn't know Jungkook was this funny.
i know right!!
taytay1234
Post #5
27 May 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
News
Bang Yedam's solo will be released on June 5th
Omg 2 days before my birthday yeahh!!!
taytay1234
Post #6
27 May 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Appreciation
I didn't know Jungkook was this funny.
yes he is!! I love him he is such a bunny lol :lovelycooky:
taytay1234
Post #3
27 May 2020
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Yessssssssss
Yessssssssss
taytay1234
Profile post comment
24 May 2020
Forums
taytay1234
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.