Recent content by twentyfivedollar

  1. twentyfivedollar

    Meet Seulgi's new kittens

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 😍
  2. twentyfivedollar

    News So Twice is making an OT8 comeback

    Basically JYP just confirmed they are coming back. JYP also stated that Mina won’t participate in there Japan tour later this year (or at least til further notice) which is set between October this year to Feb 2020. With Mina First public appearance last month she obviously wasn’t ok at all...
  3. twentyfivedollar

    News Gaon Album Chart - July Update - Top 10

    Damn ITZY showed out😦 Not surprised my man Baekhyun at the top Also is it me or did kang sell more on Hanteo? Doesn’t he have the best selling album on hanteo?
  4. twentyfivedollar

    What's the group that you tried getting into but simply couldn't?

    For me it’s iz*one. Cute songs but nothing jumps out at me to stan. I do like Highlight though (should have been the title track I might have stanned)
  5. twentyfivedollar

    NCT 127 with Migos

    Hahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha Like hahahahahahahahahahah hahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahah I’m sorry if never expect these two worlds to collide at all 😂
  6. twentyfivedollar

    So about MAMA

    Good question. I must say is AK48 was considered I don’t think any GG would win awards though.
  7. twentyfivedollar

    Was "Breakthrough" by TWICE wasted as a Japanese single?

    I’m pretty sure Twice is gonna Release a 2nd japanese album just later later on. It like how One More Time was the lead single to the BDZ album even though it was released in October 2017 with the album released 2018. Another thing with them preforming the Korean version at MGMA we probably...
  8. twentyfivedollar

    News SuperM: The Avengers of Kpop

    Wait there are debuting in the US first....... :welp:
  9. twentyfivedollar

    News SuperM: The Avengers of Kpop

    YeaI think it was confirmed 😅
  10. twentyfivedollar

    Did anyone watch the BTS movie??

    Is it really out in theaters?
  11. twentyfivedollar

    News SuperM: The Avengers of Kpop

    Any thoughts?
  12. twentyfivedollar

    Appreciation Jennie's Gift to Blinks

    A generous queen. gonna be interesting to see how different her posts are gonna be from her rinsta 😅
  13. twentyfivedollar

    Songs you prematurity didn’t like

    By this I mean you said you hated the song way to soon and now you love it. For me it’s this song when I first heard the song I didn’t get the hype around why it’s so legendary but now this song is my SHIT
  14. twentyfivedollar

    Black Velvet - Are you a fan of this fictional fan created girl group?

    This would be a nice SBS end of the year stage idea you know. Or better yet if we bring back to the old KPop days and have them cover each other songs and then have a finale where they all do Gee like was TwiceFriend did back then too
  15. twentyfivedollar

    Will NCT ever get a hit song?

    I mean they don’t have a song that topped melon but they definitely have songs people know and love in general 😅😅😅