Recent content by Violanah

  1. Violanah

    That's so cool! Was this at a concert?

    That's so cool! Was this at a concert?
  2. Violanah

    Hiya! Yeah it's been awhile since I last logged in lol. I got busy with work this past year. How...

    Hiya! Yeah it's been awhile since I last logged in lol. I got busy with work this past year. How are you?
  3. Violanah

    Photo Jessica in Palto Alto 🐻

    Gorgeous!:pepeheart:
  4. Violanah

    What's the first video on your youtube homepage?

    Technically it's a sponsored ad video but I won't torture you all by posting it lol. It's some sort of home insurance ad. After that it's this, which makes sense because I listen to this like daily lol.
  5. Violanah

    I am in my hot pink era again

    I love your DP and sig!
  6. Violanah

    I'm very late to this but thank you!

    I'm very late to this but thank you!
  7. Violanah

    I'm very late to this but thank you! I love yours as well!

    I'm very late to this but thank you! I love yours as well!
  8. Violanah

    I am incredibly late to this but thank you!

    I am incredibly late to this but thank you!
  9. Violanah

    Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread

    Finding other gay women in my area is such a struggle. I hate living out in the middle of nowhere :pepecry1:
  10. Violanah

    Are you afraid of clowns?

    I'm not afraid of them but I don't like them
  11. Violanah

    BLACKPINK CHRISTMAS PERFORMANCES

    I love them so much. I will always love their jingle bell rock dance.
  12. Violanah

    Just here to remind you Lee Hi is a Christmas tree :)

    I love her :pepeheart: