Recent content by Vitiate

  1. V

    Are you good in number of profile views?

    1 profile view
  2. V

    Jimin (AOA) continues to be exposed by FNC’s ex-trainee: Hitting other trainees, bullying AOA members

    Maybe. FNC is a shitty company as a whole and that could possibly be the reason why no members who are still signed haven’t spoken out, for better or worse. It seems to me that Mina wanted them to feel like how she felt, noticeable when she backs off whenever something legal comes up. Like you...
  3. V

    Fuuuuuuuck this

    I just read up on this forest creature and now I’m fucking petrified. Somebody fill this thread with positive and non-terrifying comments as once I come back from my deep dive of SAR stories and horror stories I won’t be shitting the absolute worst out of my pants
  4. V

    Jimin (AOA) continues to be exposed by FNC’s ex-trainee: Hitting other trainees, bullying AOA members

    I made an account to reply to this. Nothing Mina has said or claimed has been proven yet, and the members of AOA are guilty until proven innocent by the public. Mina may or may not have exaggerated the thing, but I do think that because she isn’t in the right state of mind, she most likely went...