Recent content by Walnutt

  1. Walnutt

    Fav epic kpop song ?

    Actual Queen
  2. Walnutt

    Does you shirt you’re currently wearing have words on it?

    Dreamcatcher Apocalypse: Save Us World Tour 2022
  3. Walnutt

    2023 SOTY BATTLE SEMIFINALS: Rover vs Ditto

    I was dead set on Ditto bc I didn't really like rover but damn...you might've changed my mind :haylul:
  4. Walnutt

    people who have taken college math----

    mine was almost always variations of the practice questions. kinda close but not exact
  5. Walnutt

    what were some games you played as a kid??

    pokemon so much pokemon
  6. Walnutt

    What do you think about groups with no positions?

    idc either way one thing that's good about no positions tho is that it won't lock idols into a specific role. there are plenty of idols who debuted in one position and, over time, became much better singers or rappers and kind of flipped over. keeps it fluid imo plus I've never really liked...
  7. Walnutt

    Guys it's my birthday!!!🤍

    happy bday!!
  8. Walnutt

    Performance KISS OF LIFE (키스오브라이프) - Bad News + 쉿 (Shhh) | 써클차트 뮤직 어워즈 2023 / CCMA 2023

    I have yet to give Kiss of Life a chance I really need to soon
  9. Walnutt

    Game Twice Heardle

    One try lesgooo! Yeah I'm kind of lacking with early Twice :(
  10. Walnutt

    Game Twice Heardle

    TWICE Heardle #662 🔇⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ https://twice-heardle.glitch.me/
  11. Walnutt

    Photo Seulgi's night out

    MY ULT SEULGIIIII always and forever my absolute fav i wish the camera quality was better. She deserves nothing less than 4k
  12. Walnutt

    Would you eat here?

    I have no idea what it is but that is so adorable! I would absolutely eat there
  13. Walnutt

    Video LE SSERAFIM: The Puppy Interview

    Seeing my Zuhabby with puppies?? Omg it was already a good day. This just made it a great day :lovelycooky: