Recent content by WelshDokkaebi

  1. WelshDokkaebi

    News Ozzy Osbourne has passed away

    RIP to an absolute rock legend. The lifestyle he lived, shocked me he lived as long as he did but an absolute legend.
  2. WelshDokkaebi

    let's talk: what do y'all think about "nepo babies"?

    Nepotism helps open all sorts of doors and not just in music, could be in the film industry, sports or any industry. If there is an unqualified relative getting a senior position within a company over someone who works hard to work their way up the corporate ladder then that isn't a place I'd...
  3. WelshDokkaebi

    British heat is something else

    I hate the heat, pure and simple. Anything above 20C is awful to me. I like a nice breeze, it being dry and warm and some drinks on ice. But because I work hard and stuck out in the fields it really gets to me a lot.
  4. WelshDokkaebi

    British heat is something else

    Is it just me or is the British heat borderline unbearable. I know our homes are built to keep in heat and we don't have air conditioning. But I went shopping earlier and I'd have happily bought a camping chair and just sat in the freezer aisle.
  5. WelshDokkaebi

    which languages are you learning or have you learned in the past?

    Re learning Welsh after being away from it for over 15 years after having bad experiences with it in school. German I can string a conversation together but I want to learn Spanish.
  6. WelshDokkaebi

    What’s a symptom that seems to be a part of every disease?

    I own and run a farm so you never know with heavy machinery 🤣🤣
  7. WelshDokkaebi

    What’s a symptom that seems to be a part of every disease?

    As a guy, I don't like doctors and won't go unless medically necessary. I get on with life and carry on, short of accidental amputation haha. But headaches and nausea seems to be a very common symptom of a lot of things.
  8. WelshDokkaebi

    The last confusing thing you said?

    Friday evening. I had friends over for a gaming night and I was making a big pasta dish and the water was boiling and my friend was getting a drink so I shouted out to him 'Make sure the water isn't burning' twice I have said that in my life, the last time was during a chemistry class when I was 15
  9. WelshDokkaebi

    The longest word with no vowel sounds

    Between the alphabet having double letter sounds and hideous word mutations. Not easy for a non native speaker to pick up naturally. Especially if places are called this : Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
  10. WelshDokkaebi

    The longest word with no vowel sounds

    The Welsh language being egregious like this because places are named in Welsh by local geographic features and not by their English town name.
  11. WelshDokkaebi

    What song always makes you feel like summer's really here?

    Such summer vibes with these songs
  12. WelshDokkaebi

    Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread

    Same way I am. If people want to know then they're free to ask.
  13. WelshDokkaebi

    Intro Helo O Gymru

    Pookie. ADONIS. Perfect Crime.
  14. WelshDokkaebi

    Need assistance

    Keep throwing information at me. I love to learn and this provides a good basis so I can understand better.