Menu
Forums
Members
Staff roles
Current visitors
Search profile posts
Top Posters of the Month
What's new
Latest posts
Trending
New profile posts
Spotify
Spotify leaderboards
Forum wrapped
Latest activity
Search forums
Register
Release
Artist Profiles
Kpopsource Hub
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Forums
WhiteWadeWilson
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Recent content by WhiteWadeWilson
Group
(Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread
Thanks for this 😍
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #357
7 April 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
Group
(Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread
Ugh im back Only a day without kpop it feels so empty LMFAO
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #355
6 April 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
Group
(Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread
Anyone wanna takeover the thread feel free to do it thanks
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #351
5 April 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
Debut
Chen - Beautiful Goodbye MV
Definitely the best ballad out there in 2019 so far Together with IDLE Put it Straight these two can bring my ears to HEAVEN Thank You CHEN!!!
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #5
1 April 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Group
(Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread
Aaarghhh thanks a lot! Was literally looking for this tbh!
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #345
30 March 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
Group
(Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #344
30 March 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
MV
PENTAGON - SHA LA LA
This and Miroh made my march felt awesome!!!
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #18
29 March 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Teaser
BTOB (Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub) - 미안해 (Image Teaser)
Please tag me I'm a Melody as well!!!
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #6
29 March 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Teaser
IZ*ONE (아이즈원) - 비올레타 (Violeta) MV Teaser 2
It might be better than LVER...hmm
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #21
29 March 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Group
(Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread
Wow soyeon and soojin covered yuqi part today
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #342
29 March 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
Group
(Official) [G]I-DLE [아이들] ~ Neverland Artist Thread
Engsubbed!!! You can watch videos on V LIVE.
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #341
29 March 2019
Forum:
Hall of Idols (Korea)
(POLL) Most Outstanding GG Comeback in 2019 so far???
Am I the only one that is havimg hardtime liking BBC??? Hummmm I find the song is...a mess tbh lol
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #6
27 March 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
(POLL) Most Outstanding GG Comeback in 2019 so far???
My GOSH I SKIPPED LOONA AND DIA
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #5
27 March 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
(POLL) TXT Debut vs Stray Kids Comeback???
I LOVE THE LION AND TIGER ANIMATION THOSE WERE SICKKKK
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #5
27 March 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
(POLL) TXT Debut vs Stray Kids Comeback???
Miroh is like WOLF remix with the right ingredients lol
WhiteWadeWilson
Post #4
27 March 2019
Forum:
K-Pop Station
Forums
WhiteWadeWilson
Top
Bottom
Cookie Consent
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.