Recent content by Winnaaaa

  1. Winnaaaa

    I got my very first album!

    I went out shopping and to have dinner in a restaurant with @Sooyaabean today, and I finally bought my first album! Its the Newjeans get up album, I‘ve been wanting it for some time but never actually bought it.
  2. Winnaaaa

    How’s life?

    Yessss!
  3. Winnaaaa

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    At the moment it is! But I also listen to a lot of other groups! :pepeheart:
  4. Winnaaaa

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Thank you so much for following me, I really appreciate it! :pandaamazed:
  5. Winnaaaa

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Thank youuu! :excitedcat:
  6. Winnaaaa

    Happy birthdayy!

    Happy birthdayy!
  7. Winnaaaa

    Official Post Your Random Thoughts

    Hellooo
  8. Winnaaaa

    Intro Re: Sooyaa where have you been!!???

    AWhhhh so sweet!! :pepeheart:
  9. Winnaaaa

    Happy birthday! :pepeheart:

    Happy birthday! :pepeheart:
  10. Winnaaaa

    don’t leave meeeeeeeeeeeeee

    noooo :maheart:
  11. Winnaaaa

    ok...so i did a thing....

    It's a bit muffled, but your voice sounds good! :pepeheart:
  12. Winnaaaa

    I want this candle

    Its not a want, its a need
  13. Winnaaaa

    Intro Re: Sooyaa where have you been!!???

    I missed youuu! :maheart: Even though I see you almost every single day
  14. Winnaaaa

    Rumor BTS V and BLACKPINK Jennie reportedly ended their relationship

    Didn't even know they were dating :yolk:
  15. Winnaaaa

    If you are comfortable-

    I just have a brother that's 19.