Recent content by xakya_is_weird

  1. xakya_is_weird

    Guess who finally got a phone👀👀

    My phone lol
  2. xakya_is_weird

    Guess who finally got a phone👀👀

    Hey y’all it’s been a while since I came up here...not gon lie I forgot I had an account... but now since I have a phone I can try and be more active if you want😬....umm I have an iPhone 7 Plus👀...oh and you can thank my aunt for giving me her old one😁...Ummm I have Snapchat if anyone wants mine...
  3. xakya_is_weird

    Photo wanna see something cool👀

    It's baby Xakya :welp:lol......you'll probably don't even want to see this but whatever..... sorry if the photo is blurry it's an old photo....finna roast my a$$ lol.....like why are you so close to the camera tho:susPepe:...big head a$$:pikahappy:.....why yo mouth open:zoomeyes:..... I hope...
  4. xakya_is_weird

    Happy Valentines Day.......If no one said this to you then let me.....I Love You.... :pepeheart:

    Happy Valentines Day.......If no one said this to you then let me.....I Love You.... :pepeheart:
  5. xakya_is_weird

    How ya'll been lately

  6. xakya_is_weird

    How ya'll been lately

    :pepeheart: i have faith that you can get through all of this stress
  7. xakya_is_weird

    How ya'll been lately

    lol same .......but for right now im good.....and thanks....still can't get over on how he looks in the gifs.......
  8. xakya_is_weird

    How ya'll been lately

    yeah im a junior i just had a math test today.....and it was timed too so the pressure was real!!!!!!
  9. xakya_is_weird

    How ya'll been lately

    same!!!!!!!!!
  10. xakya_is_weird

    How ya'll been lately

    i've been all over the place...mentally.....school has been eaten me up.....im tired all the time.....my depression hasn't gotten better but for right now im good.....just had some pizza tho how are you tho???
  11. xakya_is_weird

    How ya'll been lately

    hey ya'll i just genuinely wanted to know how ya'll been or whatcha been up to lately.......if anyone hasn't asked then allow me.....how was your day today? was it good, terrible, ok,.......i asked you a question..so i want an answer:pikagun:........im playin lol.....you don't have to but i do...
  12. xakya_is_weird

    What song(s) expresses your love for your bias(s)

    Hey y'all it's been awhile since i have been on here...you know the usual school and being depressed and mentally drained and tired all the time but enough of that..... so i was listening to music and looking at pics of seonghwa and was thinking about what song makes me think about him...
  13. xakya_is_weird

    thank you

    thank you
  14. xakya_is_weird

    thank you

    thank you
  15. xakya_is_weird

    thank you

    thank you