Recent content by xiaotingskeep1r

  1. xiaotingskeep1r

    BP999 or ZB1 Rankings

    QGSHQDSJKDSJHDSJKDSJHDSJKDS MY ONE PICK MADE IT AHHHHHHH
  2. xiaotingskeep1r

    TV [OFFICIAL] BOYS PLANET Thread | Welcome ZEROBASEONE

    I am so fucking worried about Jiwoong now. Thursday can't come fast enough, I NEED TO KNOW!!
  3. xiaotingskeep1r

    Chart IVE I AM achieves first RAK

    They better... with all those daesangs!!
  4. xiaotingskeep1r

    TV [OFFICIAL] BOYS PLANET Thread | Welcome ZEROBASEONE

    I can't believe it's the final next week jfc!! Also SUPER happy with Jiwoongs rank this week! I think his debut is secured and I could not be happier!! Love the top 9 overall too, my taste very much overlaps with koreans I guess LOL
  5. xiaotingskeep1r

    I'm ranking Boys Planet's Original Songs

    SAY MY NAME SUPREMACY
  6. xiaotingskeep1r

    Appreciation Your thoughts on I've IVE???

    Flawless, skipless, 100/10 album
  7. xiaotingskeep1r

    New MV IVE 아이브 'I AM'

    SOTY!!!!
  8. xiaotingskeep1r

    Teaser IVE THE 1ST ALBUM <I’ve IVE> HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY

    No skip album fr! Very versatile and all sound very good!
  9. xiaotingskeep1r

    Video IVE who laughs at everything: Gaeul, Rei, Leeseo (출처 : 디글 :Diggle)

    Rei has such a unique charm in variety show lmfao she's truly irresistible (and probably a pain in the ass to some mcs :joysip: )
  10. xiaotingskeep1r

    Appreciation IVE take first win for KITSCH on Music Core

    Win on Inkigayo tomorrow is very likely too! What a way to start promotions for this comeback
  11. xiaotingskeep1r

    4th gen GG Fanwars roadmap

    With LSRF lately it's been a lot more chill but in general stans of hybe groups (bts, lsrf, newjeans) don't gell well with dives on twitter so you'll be seeing a lot of that. On the contrary I see a lot of positive diveblink interactions on my timeline!! Also, super happy IVE's growing on you...
  12. xiaotingskeep1r

    Teaser IVE 아이브 'I AM' MV Teaser

    The budget!! WONYOUNG???!!!