Recent content by Yeri

  1. Yeri

    What looks to be Woojin's nudes being leaked on Twitter

    WHAT THE HECK :jisoosmh:
  2. Yeri

    you can remove me from the taglist if u want g

    you can remove me from the taglist if u want g
  3. Yeri

    @Suzy I wasn't able to participate in big bro house, sorry bout that. I didnt know i was gonna...

    @Suzy I wasn't able to participate in big bro house, sorry bout that. I didnt know i was gonna be this busy :')
  4. Yeri

    Intro Hello, new friends:D

    welcome burger ! i like ur name! i'm nikki but u can call me persona
  5. Yeri

    i did a thing

    i joined but u know that already :')
  6. Yeri

    Users That Make You Smile

    @everyone
  7. Yeri

    If you can get a free kpop album.....

    Purple (mamamoo) or the most beautiful moment in life (bts)
  8. Yeri

    Appreciation I tried turning idols into anime characters

    wtf the 2nd one is just creepy :jisoosmh:
  9. Yeri

    I've been obsessed with Hamilton lately

    i've liked it before kpop lmao
  10. Yeri

    Rate the song #8

    6.5/10!
  11. Yeri

    if your family is toxic.......

    :/
  12. Yeri

    Intro Hello everyone~ Lurker here ^^;

    hello, and welcome
  13. Yeri

    Ranking your favorite 2020 title tracks

    my top 5 ig 5. so what - loona 4. girls - nature 3. tag me - weeekly 2. how you like that - blackpink 1. not by the moon - got7
  14. Yeri

    Game This kpop group or that kpop group

    weki meki got7 or seventeen
  15. Yeri

    now we’re shipped lol

    now we’re shipped lol