Although I said I wasn't as excited for this comeback as usual, I'm still buying the album and gonna give my full support, and in these times, they need all the finances they can get. I just miss Handong so much!
I know! especially since she's been in the country for so long and only goes back to Japan for holidays, etc. I think it's because duel citizenship is not allowed anymore, which completely sucks.
Me too, but if I did and only liked BG's, I'd know if they did a lot of LGBT content :haylul: but overall, I find BG's to be very similar, I prefer female vocals to male vocals, I prefer the variety of female music than male music, although I'm also attracted to guys, I prefer to look at women...
lol the whole video had no heterosexual explanation in it. Unfortunately there were 5 of them and not 6, so 3 have to share :haylul:
I'm glad more and more female idol groups are doing more LGBT content! I don't know about male groups, since I don't really care for them lol
For some reason, this is the first time I'm not that excited for a Dreamcatcher comeback.
Probably because Handong is still not with the group and I know that Treasure are debuting, so I still can't see them getting their first win in the near future.
Well, I mean they are naturally cute anyway lol I didn't post these pictures because they were holding a a doll or what clothes they wear, I posted them because they naturally look cute, so they are the best to teach you how to be cute lol
The only members of former girl groups I can think of right now is Sunmi from Wonder Girls, Hyuna from 4Minute and BoA from SPICA, so imo it's one of those three groups, although were SPICA a successful GG?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.