Recent content by Yuzuru

  1. Yuzuru

    what's your fav cookie?

    Definitely chocolate chip.
  2. Yuzuru

    First off, Yuzuru Hanyu is a well known and beloved figure skater.

    First off, Yuzuru Hanyu is a well known and beloved figure skater.
  3. Yuzuru

    He's is, isn't he? :)

    He's is, isn't he? :)
  4. Yuzuru

    That's Yuzuru Hanyu.

    That's Yuzuru Hanyu.
  5. Yuzuru

    Respond to this thread to get a scent profile

    Let's find out:D
  6. Yuzuru

    reply and i'll assign you a pokemon!

    *praying for an adorable one*
  7. Yuzuru

    have you ever gotten in trouble at school?

    Yes, Obviously not huge, in eighth grade, I was almost caught of getting 3 weeks of detention just because of running away with two of my friends from the hallway where we're supposed to stay after recess, however 1 of my friends got caught, me and my other friend got away with it only because...
  8. Yuzuru

    Do you workout in the mornings or at night?

    Well actually during the day.
  9. Yuzuru

    New MV DPR IAN - THE SHOW (Official Music Video)

    I never thought he would try red this time😍, I'm in love with the mv.
  10. Yuzuru

    News Mark Leaving NCT including NCT 127 and NCT Dream

    I have no words....But he was the glue to NCT in general.
  11. Yuzuru

    have you been sick over a holiday/birthday?

    Sick? Yes. On Valentine’s Day.
  12. Yuzuru

    The 2026 Men's World Figure Skating Championships champions being adorable🥹 [MEDIA]

    The 2026 Men's World Figure Skating Championships champions being adorable🥹
  13. Yuzuru

    Event [Luck O' the Irish] The Blarney Stone

    Congrats @Harmony_Starz! 🎉 Your story got me emotional🥹while reading it. Again congratulations!🥳
  14. Yuzuru

    Teaser &Team 3rd EP『We on Fire』Concept Photo

    I love their photos!❤️