Recent content by yves

  1. yves

    Intro Say hi! hi!! Hi!!! HI!!!

    Hi and welcome!
  2. yves

    Game Count to 10000 BY THREE

    4351
  3. yves

    Game Have you watched the movie/TV series above?

    No The Replacements
  4. yves

    Game Kpop Artist Alphabet

    Big Bang
  5. yves

    Game Count backwards from 10,000

    8302
  6. yves

    Game Count to 10000

    2862
  7. yves

    Game Can you name all of the members of the group above?

    cap, chunji, niel, ricky, and changjo Weki Meki
  8. yves

    Game Have you watched the movie/TV series above?

    No Grey's anatomy
  9. yves

    Game First thing that comes to mind

    Fairy
  10. yves

    What you're favorite drink?

    Strawberry lemonade :sj_weary:
  11. yves

    Do you have any weird habit?

    I also pull out my hair, it's been getting better so it's usually not too noticeable when I do it, but it's still not a good habit to have :(
  12. yves

    The downfall of teen romances/comedies

    I was watching a review of Sierra Burgess and she is a total psycho :oof_tea: I think there are still good movies and stuff out there but there seems to be less creativity
  13. yves

    At what age did you become an adult?

    I've "grown up" a lot in the past years in regards to paying bills and taking care of myself but I still think I'm a freshman in high school sometimes
  14. yves

    Hi there, thanks for the follow! I am a big red velvet fan :)

    Hi there, thanks for the follow! I am a big red velvet fan :)