It's probably because I was born here and lived here my whole life but it's not thatbp big of a deal to me. You can only feel the crowd when you're in the center, the residential areas feel like a regular city.
I'm starting my first year of uni at the end of the month and I felt like asking you guys about your experience if you've graduated or currently attending any uni.
That's low key evil ngl, but like in a kinda funny way. If I was you though I'd be cautious doing it because you never know if someone will report you to a company and what said company may do
Yeah, Athens is the biggest in terms of population. Most people in ghe country live here which is insane considering we're a country with barely 11 million people.
Sounds like a rough living condition, I don't think I'd be able to live with 7 other people.
I don't life near the sea, I live near the center of Athens, but it's relatively easy to go to the seaside
Hi:)
I guess we're cool, living here could be a bit better but I love the beaches so it's okay
I don't particularly listen to greek music aside from what I hear on the radio so I'm not familiar with a lot of artists, especially not bands from the metal scene since I don't listen to that genre:(...
Probably for the better lol, survival shows are draining But kinda fun at the same time. I'm currently watching b2p though I don't think I'll be tuning in the final group
Hiiii! I love Apink :D I wouldn't say I stan them but I regularly listen to their music. I used to stan bts but I'm now more of a casual listener (Wings still remains on top )
Were you also in the trenches of boys planet? As a Ricky stan those were hellish days 😔
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.