Recent content by Zeolz

  1. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    :maheart: Thank youu~ I'll have to find time ig lol
  2. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    I can't abandon my duties :zoomeyes:
  3. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    Thank youu~ unfortunately I struggle to stay active in more than one place<3 ;; Thanks!!
  4. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    Thank youu!!! I'd be happy to teach you about em :p
  5. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    Thank youuu~
  6. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    fr ;; unless it's like SO good it stands out
  7. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    aww,hope you get better! I am just very stressed lol and idk yet tbh,im a bit overwhelmed atm but ill figure it out as i do with other forums :')
  8. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    I hope groups come away from the EDM genre tbh ;;
  9. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    It has that old kpop sound which is nice~
  10. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    Thank you!!
  11. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    Thank you! ^^ I like your sig btw~
  12. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    suddenly SMH Vik play fair :^((( ok but did you hear illusion by great guys ?? such a freaking bop
  13. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    ok but are they ateez? and who??
  14. Zeolz

    Intro Would you have expected me on here? lol

    here have this one<3