#1 Dai5y here!! (1 Viewer)

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Have you told that to onlycalb to sign you up for some cards so we don´t forget what to offer to who? I think there is a high chance you´ll be the only one collecting them :D.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Have you told that to onlycalb to sign you up for some cards so we don´t forget what to offer to who? I think there is a high chance you´ll be the only one collecting them :D.
I added so much to the list. I feel bad just dumping a whole bunch on him lol

• Love
Reactions: brekker

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I sure hope more people collect them considering how many voted for them but I fear you may be right :jisoosmh:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I sure hope more people collect them considering how many voted for them but I fear you may be right :jisoosmh:
wait you VOTED on them? I sometimes feel like so many cards are not collected by enough people (only one or two) and I thought "why didn´t they ask the members ...." so that you wouldn´t have to work that hard .... but this is just stupid. why did people vote for them? :(
oh maaan, noo more unwanted cards. that makes me sad.

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wait you VOTED on them? I sometimes feel like so many cards are not collected by enough people (only one or two) and I thought "why didn´t they ask the members ...." so that you wouldn´t have to work that hard .... but this is just stupid. why did people vote for them? :(
oh maaan, noo more unwanted cards. that makes me sad.
We held a vote for the forum, that’s how we picked which cards we included this time.

Users who are viewing this thread