COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

10K Messages ~ (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'd like to thank my dog, Duke for always being beside me whilst I scroll through and post on KS. This achievement is as much his as it is mine ^^

-
No but in all seriousness, I really enjoy my time here on KS. It's a wonderful site with such amazing users. I've made new friends and caught up with all friends here and I'm grateful for being able to be active on this site :sakUwu:
-
I'm not sure what else to say? I guess I'll thank a few users for enhancing my amazing experience on site :bigcatlove:
@AlliAlligator I think I should first thank you for introducing me to KS. I'm forever grateful to you sis <33
@Kiseki @BritishLuvie @Mirae @Baechu @Minuteman I'm forever thankful that you amazing people are the refugee group I came to KS with! Much love <33
@Tir Although we're flopping together now, thank you so much for being active with me on the GF artist thread. It really meant a lot to me <33
@blueberries Anime queen. Odd that I didn't really like you on AKP LOOOL but now I can't imagine KS without your presence. Such a queen <33
@goyo @Ozymandias @Walnutt you guys are amazing and I can't imagine KS without yall <33
@Reo my favorite homo :sakUwu:
@RandAlThor @arieam @OnlyCalB @HerWifeYerin @JakeyWantsCakey @Queen @Bopper @Hallybell @maruif Thank you guys so much for being active on KS! It means a lot <33

A special thanks to all the staff members for creating a peaceful and friendly atmosphere on the forum. Thank yall for the amazing events, badges, graphics and articles!
-
All these tags definitely didn't work :jisoosmh:
-
Welp that's all the mushy I have in me for the next year :welp:

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:

I want to post more in the artist thread but nothing's really happening at the moment. Maybe I'll just start posting random photos

Anyway, grats on 10K! :sakUwu:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
The refugee gang will always stick together!!

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:

I want to post more in the artist thread but nothing's really happening at the moment. Maybe I'll just start posting random photos

Anyway, grats on 10K! :sakUwu:
There was a lot of fancams from the Indonesian concert that happened recently but I was to lazy to post them on the thread :jisoosmh:
Indonesian buddies came up with a new fanchant for Vacation! It was great :sj_weary:

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
There was a lot of fancams from the Indonesian concert that happened recently but I was to lazy to post them on the thread :jisoosmh:
Indonesian buddies came up with a new fanchant for Vacation! It was great :sj_weary:
Oh yeah

EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Best fanchant in existence don't @ me
The girls loved it a ton too. It was great

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'd like to thank my dog, Duke for always being beside me whilst I scroll through and post on KS. This achievement is as much his as it is mine ^^

-
No but in all seriousness, I really enjoy my time here on KS. It's a wonderful site with such amazing users. I've made new friends and caught up with all friends here and I'm grateful for being able to be active on this site :sakUwu:
-
I'm not sure what else to say? I guess I'll thank a few users for enhancing my amazing experience on site :bigcatlove:
@AlliAlligator I think I should first thank you for introducing me to KS. I'm forever grateful to you sis <33
@Kiseki @BritishLuvie @Mirae @Baechu @Minuteman I'm forever thankful that you amazing people are the refugee group I came to KS with! Much love <33
@Tir Although we're flopping together now, thank you so much for being active with me on the GF artist thread. It really meant a lot to me <33
@blueberries Anime queen. Odd that I didn't really like you on AKP LOOOL but now I can't imagine KS without your presence. Such a queen <33
@goyo @Ozymandias @Walnutt you guys are amazing and I can't imagine KS without yall <33
@Reo my favorite homo :sakUwu:
@RandAlThor @arieam @OnlyCalB @HerWifeYerin @JakeyWantsCakey @Queen @Bopper @Hallybell @maruif Thank you guys so much for being active on KS! It means a lot <33

A special thanks to all the staff members for creating a peaceful and friendly atmosphere on the forum. Thank yall for the amazing events, badges, graphics and articles!
-
All these tags definitely didn't work :jisoosmh:
-
Welp that's all the mushy I have in me for the next year :welp:
Congratulations...however, your reaction score is more impressive! :wimwim:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congratz on 10K!

:maheart: :bigcatclap:

And @Tir , Photos and GIFs of GF from various social media would be great if that's a thing you wish to do. Old or new.

I love seeing such content on the Dreamcatcher thread for example. New content everyday over there!

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yooo Yoda, congrats :nekolove: Jessica got such an active slave :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread