COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

2018 debuts (do you know all these groups?) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Idk if the video is correct and it's all debuts till October but I'm quite surpised how many debuts I missed.

How much debut songs did you miss?

I haven't heard about most boy group debuts besides the obvious ones that have quite a bit attention so I will only mention girl group songs that I haven't heard of yet:

CST there are some parts that I like and some parts I don't really like. I can't find out much about the members either.
Dpop friends it's an okay song.
Sio.Sijak pretty cool.
GBB audio sounds too messy like all comments say but if anyone remembers Sol.T some girls are in this group, I quite liked Sol.T releases.
II I really didn't like this one.
My darling cute concept, song is quite nice to listen to.
Prism they seem quite cool. I hope they will get some kind of attention.
SUN & MOON - SOUNDS NICE BUT I DIDN'T FIND THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE. Googling Sun & Moon didn't help me either. Anyone has a link to the MV?
Airisu the "oppa" part kinda annoys me but song is not bad.
Saturday I quite enjoyed it. I remember seeing "Saturday" debuting I think there was an article about them? Not sure. But I always forget to check on them.
TeensEL not really my type of a song. But there were some parts that I enjoyed.
ALiKE I loved this one!
Camila such a bop!
Flow sister not that bad.
Kitten Girls pretty good.
Tropical I quite like it.
We girls pretty nice.
YJIG I enjoyed this one.
Destiny also pretty nice. But there were some parts I didn't enjoy that much.
Sugar Tint nice song but "heart ppyong" parts annoyed (not a big deal, just saying) me a bit otherwise I think it's quite nice.

So if you're a boy group, girl group, or if you stan both (boy & girl groups) did you know most of these groups?
IF NOT WHICH SONG THAT YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BEFORE IMPRESSED YOU THE MOST?

I liked Prism, ALiKE, Sio, Sijak and Camila the most.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread